Freelance / Contract Artist (August 2016 – present)
- Currently pursuing freelance contract projects and developing my custom game content business.
Creative Director / Visual Artist (September 2011 – August 2016)
Employer: Fire Mountain Games
- Directed and implemented the visual look for every aspect of production on multiple lines of tabletop role-playing game books, including book illustrations, book layout, logo design, advertising, marketing materials, and web design.
- Created all illustrations, cartography and graphic design for 9 published RPG books and many forthcoming volumes.
- Published books include: Way of the Wicked Books 1-7 and Throne of Night Books 1 and 2.
Freelance / Contract Artist (2001 – 2011)
- HitPoint Studios: Painted elaborate in-game background scenes and objects for the hidden object adventure game “Blood and Ruby”, published by Big Fish Games.
- Steve Jackson Games: Created color interior illustrations for the GURPS 4th edition Campaigns core RPG rulebook.
- Fantasy Flight Games: Created color card art for the Game of Thrones: Valyrian Edition collectible card game. Also produced interior illustrations for their Legends & Lairs: Draconic Lore d20 RPG supplement.
- Atlas Games: Created interior illustrations for d20 RPG books including Nyambe: African Adventures, Occult Lore, Seven Strongholds, and Seven Cities.
- Andrews McMeel Publishing: Created all illustrations for the Fairy Fancies paper-doll set, including box / book cover, interior illustrations, paper-doll figure, clothing options and accessories.
- Chaospire Fantasy Fashion: Designed and produced a very well-received fantasy fashion line for the Second Life online virtual world. This included designing the outfits, detailed texture work for 3D avatar models, producing marketing materials, business management and handling customer service for my products.
- Created illustrations for a variety of other clients in the tabletop RPG industry.
Senior 2D / 3D Game Artist (2002 – 2004)
Employer: Blue Fang Games
- Zoo Tycoon 2: Created concept art for visual style guide which helped define the look of the game. Created full set of terrain and path textures for the game environment, and modeled / textured low-poly 3D buildings and props.
- Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection: Modeled and textured 3D building sprite renders.
Senior 2D / 3D Game Artist (1996 – 2001)
Employer: Cyberlore Studios
- Created concept art for several projects, including creature and building designs.
- Modeled, textured and animated game artwork, in high-poly sprite render and low-poly 3D formats.
- Created storyboards and modeled / animated complete 3D scenes for cinematic sequences.
- Shipped games include: Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim, Mechwarrior 4: Black Knight, Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor and Heroes of Might & Magic II: The Price of Loyalty.